- International Research Residency, SenseLab at Concordia University, Montreal (Canada), with the support of Santander Mobility Awards 2018.
- Performance of Falling, Digital Echoes Conference, Coventry University (UK).
- Performance of Falling, Sonorities Festival, Belfast (UK).
- Participated of Artistic Doctorates in Europe Research Intensives, Research (in/as) Motion, University of the Arts & Weld (Sweden).
- Performing Silent Pact, Still in celebration of International Women’s Day, PS2 Gallery, Belfast (Northern Ireland).
- Participated of Tuning Scores Lab with Lisa Nelson, Siobhan Davies Studios, London (UK).
- Self-organised choreographic mentorship with Sally E. Dean, Stroud (UK).
- Guest Choreographer, Drama School, Queen’s University Belfast.
- Performing The Middle Place, Brian Friel Theatre, Queen’s University Belfast.
- Performing Knowing the Dance, Down Arts Centre, Downpatrick (Northern Ireland).
- Artist in Residency at Dance Ireland, Dance House, Dublin (Ireland).
- Performance presentation of Knowing the Dance, Evolving Fields Conference, Queen’s University Belfast.
- Paper presentation Embodied at the GPO: the Language of Affect in Choreographic Practice, Performance and Revolution Irish Society for Theatre Research Annual Conference, The University of Nottingham.
- Attended to the Dance Fields: Staking a claim for dance studies in the 21st century Conference, University of Roehampton, London (UK)
- Delivering discussion/workshop How does affect play a role in choreographic practice?, PGR Dance Fields Un-Symposium, Coventry University.
- Paper presentation The affective body as site of recording the moving experience in site-specific choreographic practice, Light Moves Screendance Symposium Identity in Focus -Body, Site and Frame, Limerick (Ireland).
- Performing I-Reflexes ‘The JamJar Series’, Black Box, Belfast.
- Performing I-Reflexes at International Metabody Forum, Brunel University, London.
- Performing I-Reflexes as part of the Envisioning Weekend 2016, R-Space Gallery, Lisburn (Northern Ireland).
- Performing (Feminine) Intuition, performance lecture as part of the International Women’s Day, School of Creative Arts, Queen’s University Belfast.
- Research presentation at SOCA PhD Roundtable, Queen’s University Belfast.