Book Chapters (1)
- Guzzanti, Paula. “The Language of Affect in Choreographic Practice: Conversations on the Making of Embodied at the GPO.” In Dance Matters in Ireland, pp. 93-111. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham, 2018.
Journal Articles (2)
- Connell, Gemma, Imogene Newland, and Paula Guzzanti. “In and out of Flow! improvisatory decision-making in dance and spoken word.” Choreographic Practices 8, no. 2 (2017): 259-277.
- Guzzanti, Paula. “I-Reflexes: The Affective Implications of Bodies in Dance Improvisation Performance.” PARtake: The Journal of Performance as Research 1, no. 2 (2017): 9.
Conference Papers (3)
- Embodied at the GPO: the Language of Affect in Choreographic Practice, Performance and Revolution Irish Society for Theatre Research Annual Conference, The University of Nottingham.
- How does affect play a role in choreographic practice?, PGR Dance Fields Un-Symposium, Coventry University.
- The affective body as site of recording the moving experience in site-specific choreographic practice, Light Moves Screendance Symposium Identity in Focus -Body, Site and Frame, Limerick (Ireland).